PROSEC: Labour Disputes20
About this course
The Labour Disputes course is intended to ensure individuals understand their role and responsibilities when deployed to a labour dispute.
This course will help you learn how to:
- What a labour dispute is;
- How the Charter of Rights impacts the strikers;
- What Security Guards do during a strike;
- What to look for during a strike;
- How to deal with the media;
- The difference between a “legal” and “illegal” strike.
You will learn what a labour dispute is, rights and freedoms under the Charter, crowd behaviour, duties and responsibilities during a strike and how to conduct yourself.
This course is intended for those interested in pursuing a career in the security industry, or for those already working as security professionals and would like to learn new skills and/or improve their current skill set.
This training will go over the following topics:
- Definition of “Labour Disputes”
- How the Charter of Rights and Freedoms Impacts the strikers, management and security guards
- What to watch for in crowd behaviour
- The duties of a security guard may be asked to perform
- General duties
- Gate duty
- Perimeter patrols
- How a security guard should conduct him or herself while on patrol
This course forms part of our ProSec: Professional Security Training series.
1/2 hour – Unlimited access 24/7 for 90 days
$20.00 + applicable tax
Certification from Sting Executive Group International Inc.
This course is emailed out digitally, and delivered instantly once payment is received. Therefore, it is impossible for you to return a product for a refund. All sales are final and no refunds will be given.