We are security consultants with decades of experience in security, are accredited trainers with the patience to make sure you are taught correctly and also a full suite investigations agency with an active mystery shop company that can check at any time from a consumer’s point of view. We travel throughout Canada to help Indigenous groups/bands, small business owners and other organizations on a regular basis – helping them to achieve the financial and community-oriented goals they have set up for their security force.
If you have an established business that seems to have hit a brick wall with profit margins, have noticed that some of your policies and procedures are either not being followed, or are not showing the results you had hoped for – SEGI can help get your business back on track.
SEGI security consultants have assisted many individuals and groups with their security business start-ups, in developing policies and procedures, and with training and licensing. Our consultants will help you get your business going from the ground up – or – conduct a risk assessment, third-party loss prevention and safety compliance audits on your current business, see what is going on and make recommendations for your consideration, while providing practical solutions for unnecessary loss exposure.
Some of our recommendations may include:
- Security business start-up and support
- Pre-employment screening, including:
- Background checks
- Fingerprinting for criminal record checks – Click to book your appointment today
- COVID-19 mandatory screening through our online reporting portal form making it fast and efficient to ensure you are following mandatory health guidelines.
- Policy and Procedure review and/or development
- Implementation of new – or – Review of existing training programs
- Course creation and implementation – online or classroom
- Online security training, testing and delivery through our training portal
- Train the Trainer programs
- Employee reviews, surveys, or interviewing
- Audits of Operations
- Third party loss prevention or safety compliance audits
- Mystery Shopping Services to audit the front of house
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) consultations
- Toll free Abuse reporting hotline
*All of the above can be packaged into a Savings Bundle – customized to fit the individual needs of our clients.
Click the link below for a FREE 15 minutes consultation.