ACCREDITED FINGERPRINTING PRICING
Our pricing for accredited fingerprints at our office in New Westminster and our mobile services in the lower mainland and Greater Victoria areas is cost effective and convenient. The convenience of our mobile fingerprinting cannot be matched.
Click to book your appointment today!
- An RCMP Admin fee of $25 may apply on Canadian checks
- Mobile fees may apply
- Group Discounts are available on groups of 5 or more sets
Ink and Roll Fingerprints
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Cards (FD-258)
- Fingerprinting on a form that you provide
- Standard C-216C forms that can be sent by you back to your home country to be scanned there.
We do Digital Fingerprints through Cardscan – meaning we ink and roll and then scan them into the system to CCRTIS. There is no difference between Cardscan prints when it comes to the quality or delivery of electronic prints to CCRTIS. These can consist of:
- Immigration / PR Card / Citizenship
- Name Change
- US Waiver
- Criminal Record Suspension (Pardon Applications)
- Federal Government Clearances
- Privacy Act
SECURITY LICENSING in BC
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, fingerprint requirements are waived for security worker licence applicants in BC. We are still doing fingerprint submissions for Security Licensing and suggest that you get yours done now rather than later. Please check out the provincial website here to stay up to date on requirements.
- Fingerprinting for Security Licensing
- Accredited to do Basic Security Training (BST)
- SEGI will also help with online Security Licensing applications
Book an Appointment
Satisfaction Guarantee: if there is ever a problem with your fingerprints – give us a call and we will fingerprint you again for FREE. This is STING standard practice.
Contactless payment is preferred (we will send an invoice electronically in advance).
COVID-19: Fingerprint clients will be asked to complete their own COVID-19 Pre Screening (have you been out of the country in the last 14 days, are you showing any symptoms of COVID-19, etc.) before the appointment, along with wearing a mask and using hand sanitizer at time of appointment.
For more information on the types of fingerprinting services that we are accredited to do – please visit our main Fingerprinting page.