Mystery Shopper Training (FREE)Free
About this course
Mystery Shopper Training (FREE)
Why not get paid to go for lunch? Mystery shopping companies are hired by businesses to make sure their staff are trained right and are giving their best customer service. The mystery shoppers are hired to simply give a customer’s point of view. It is doing what you’d do anyway with some extra observing and reporting. The business uses the info you give to see where more training is needed, to give recognition to great staff and to overall improve their business. In turn, you get to go out for a bite to eat, check out a new store and make some extra cash on the side. Our mystery shopping training will show you everything you need to know.
This training will show you what companies expect, how to write a great evaluation, independent contractor tax reporting, mystery shopper scams, and how to get started as a professional mystery shopper.
Who should take this course?
Anyone who wants to earn extra cash and gain valuable experience. We also offering a Mystery Shopper to Private Investigator Training program. Click here for more details.
What will you learn?
- Understand the requirements that make a successful mystery shopper
- Identify the different types of market research work available
- Write objective evaluations according to company standards
- Learn where to find mystery shopping assignments
- Identify scams from legitimate opportunities
- Learn how to contact companies to receive assignments
- Understand the legalities and responsibilities of being an Independent Contractor
Unit I: What is Mystery Shopping?
- What is Mystery Shopping?
- Mystery Shopping Basics
- The types of Mystery Shopping assignments
- Responsibilities of Shoppers
- Keeping track of your business (including tax information)
- Tools of the trade
- Tips and Tricks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Video Mystery Shopping
Unit II: How does it work?
- Going through an assignment: beginning, middle and end
- How to write an excellent report
- Getting more assignments
Unit III: Wrap up
- Breaking the Myths of Mystery Shopping
- What to do if you get caught
- When shops go horribly wrong
- Should you pay to shop?
- Mystery Shopping scams
Reviews – to see more reviews CLICK HERE
The training was very informative and clarified important information.
Jann L., Mystery Shopper (BC) 11/13/2015
The online learning experience was informative, easy to follow and to-the-point.
Christina K., Mystery Shopper (BC) 10/21/2015
Everything was thoroughly explained and outlined, it was interesting and fun.
Janet N., Mystery Shopper (BC) 11/10/2014