PROSEC: Traffic Control20
About this course
This course is intended to provide basic traffic control guidelines for security professionals directing traffic at their sites.
This course will help you learn how to:
- Tell when a security guard can legally control traffic.
- Use standard hand signals for controlling traffic.
- Keep yourself safe when directing traffic.
- Direct emergency vehicles when you are controlling traffic.
You will learn the legal authority to control traffic, principles of traffic control of both people and vehicles, correct hand signals and dealing emergency vehicles.
This course is intended for those interested in pursuing a career in the security industry, or for those already working as security professionals and would like to learn new skills and/or improve their current skill set.
This training will go over the following topics:
- Legal Authority to Control Traffic
- Principles of Traffic Control
- Correct Hand Signals
- Dealing with Emergency Vehicles
- Practice Scenarios
This course forms part of our ProSec: Professional Security Training series.
1 hour – Unlimited access 24/7 for 90 days
$20.00 + applicable tax
Certification from Sting Executive Group International Inc.
This course is emailed out digitally, and delivered instantly once payment is received. Therefore, it is impossible for you to return a product for a refund. All sales are final and no refunds will be given.