PROSEC: Notetaking, Report Writing and Evidence20
About this course
The notetaking, report writing, and evidence course is intended to help security professionals improve their documentation skills.
This course will help you learn how to:
- Improve your observations skills.
- Use your notebook correctly.
- Write a detailed report that is easy to read.
- Properly secure a crime scene and preserve evidence.
- Tell the difference between different types of evidence.
- Prepare yourself to testify in court.
You will learn how to improve your Observation Skills, how to use your powers of observation, how to improve Your Senses, how to take good notes, write reports, handle evidence, how to protect a crime scene and basic court procedures.
This course is intended for those interested in pursuing a career in the security industry, or for those already working as security professionals and would like to learn new skills and/or improve their current skill set.
This training will go over the following topics:
- What to Include in Notes
- 24 Hour Clock
- Phonetic Alphabet
- Factors Involved in Report Writing
- How to Improve Report Writing Skills
- Protecting a Crime Scene
- Testifying in Court
This course forms part of our ProSec: Professional Security Training series.
1 hour – Unlimited access 24/7 for 90 days
$20.00 + applicable tax
Certification from Sting Executive Group International Inc.
This course is emailed out digitally, and delivered instantly once payment is received. Therefore, it is impossible for you to return a product for a refund. All sales are final and no refunds will be given.