PROSEC: Fire Safety & Response Procedures for Security20
About this course
This Fire Safety and Response Procedures course is intended to help individuals prevent, prepare and respond to fire emergencies.
This course will help you learn how to:
- Detect fire hazards.
- Operate a fire extinguisher.
- Tell what a security professional should do during a fire emergency.
- Understand a fire safety plan.
- Explain the operation of basic fire suppression systems.
- Implement emergency response procedures, assist first responders and evacuate
You will learn about Fire Safety and Emergency Procedures Plans, being prepared, fire triangle (fuel, heat and air), types of fires, fire causes, prevention, suppression and general emergency response procedures.
This course is intended for those interested in pursuing a career in the security industry, or for those already working as security professionals and would like to learn new skills and/or improve their current skill set.
This training will go over the following topics:
- Fire Hazards
- Fuel / Heat / Air
- Fire Causes
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Fire Prevention
- Types of Fires
- Emergency Response Procedures
This course forms part of our ProSec: Professional Security Training series.
1 hour – Unlimited access 24/7 for 90 days
$20.00 + applicable tax
Certification from Sting Executive Group International Inc.
This course is emailed out digitally, and delivered instantly once payment is received. Therefore, it is impossible for you to return a product for a refund. All sales are final and no refunds will be given.