PROSEC: Customer Service for Security20
About this course
This PROSEC: Customer Service for Security course is intended to be help you develop your public relations and customer service skills. This course will help you learn how to:
- Present a professional appearance to the public.
- Be professional in your attitude and your actions.
- Use the general principles of good public relations.
- Use effective interviewing skills.
- Deal with difficult or angry people.
- Interact with a wide variety of people.
- Communicate without discrimination or harassment.
- Understand crowds and how they are controlled.
- Do your duties during labour disputes.
- Deal with the media.
You will learn about professionalism, customer service, personal presentation, integrity and discipline, effective communication, dealing with angry people, discrimination and harassment, dealing with the media and Crowd Control.
The Customer Service for Security course is intended for those interested in pursuing a career in the security industry, or for those already working as security professionals and would like to learn new skills and/or improve their current skill set.
This training will go over the following topics:
- Attitude and Conduct
- Effective Communication
- Dealing with Difficult or Angry People
- Dealing with a Wide Variety of People
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Crowd Control
- Dealing with the Media
This PROSEC: Customer Service for Security course forms part of our ProSec: Professional Security Training series.
1-2 hours – Unlimited access 24/7 for 90 days
$20.00 + applicable tax
Certification from Sting Executive Group International Inc.
This course is emailed out digitally, and delivered instantly once payment is received. Therefore, it is impossible for you to return a product for a refund. All sales are final and no refunds will be given.
SHARING IS CARING
Introduction to Customer Service for SPs
Customer Service for SPs
ProSec: Conduct of Security: Professionalism and Public Relations - Appearance - Attitude and Conduct - Effective Communication - Interviewing - Dealing with Difficult or Angry People - Dealing with a Wide Variety of People - Discrimination and Harassment - Crowd Control - Dealing with the Media