PROSEC: Bomb Threats20
About this course
This Bomb Threat course is intended to help security professionals prepare in the event of a bomb threat or terrorist act.
This course will help you learn how to:
- Tell what kinds of people make bomb threats and why
- Respond to a bomb threat over the telephone
- Fill in a bomb threat check list
- Describe what a security guard must do after receiving a bomb threat
- Search for suspicious objects. Know what to look for and what to do if you find something suspicious.
You will learn about the type of people who make bomb threats, threats received over the phone, bomb threat checklist, written threats, identify suspicious objects and evacuation procedures.
This course is intended for those interested in pursuing a career in the security industry, or for those already working as security professionals and would like to learn new skills and/or improve their current skill set.
This training will go over the following topics:
- People who make bomb threats
- Threats received over the phone
- Bomb threat checklist
- Written Threats
- Suspicious objects
This course forms part of our ProSec: Professional Security Training series.
1/2 hour – Unlimited access 24/7 for 90 days
$20.00 + applicable tax
Certification from Sting Executive Group International Inc.
This course is emailed out digitally, and delivered instantly once payment is received. Therefore, it is impossible for you to return a product for a refund. All sales are final and no refunds will be given.